3mm Aluminum Composite Panel Signboards ACM
1.Superior strength-to-weight ratio. 2.Life expectancy of up to 20 years. 3.Surface smoothness. 4.Easy Installation. 5.Attractive Finishes. 6.Reduces heat and sound transmission
1.What is Aluminum Composite Panel
Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP) is made up of three layers, with two layers of aluminum skin on the top and bottom, and one layer of anti-toxic polyethylene material in the middle. Also, both of skin surfaces need to be coil-coated with special paint material like PVDF or PE resin under a specific temperature condition.
Strictly according to the international quality system ISO9001 and ISO14001 produce superior quality aluminum composite panels. Our aluminum composite panels gained CE certificate. Because of its excellent weather proof and other features, the panel becomes a very popular Cladding materials in the world.
2.Aluminum Cladding Panel Details
1)Aluminum skin thickness: 0.12mm-0.50mm.
2)Total panel thickness: 2mm-6mm.
3) Width:1000mm,1220mm (regular), 1250mm,1300mm,1500mm,1550mm, 1575mm,2000mm(maximum);
4) Length:Up to 6500mm;
5) Standard size:1220mm(Width) ×2440mm(Length).
6)Surface Treatment:PVDF coating and PE coating.
7)Main aluminum composite wall panel Product:PE coated ACP,PVDF coated ACP,Nano PVDF coated ACP,Mirror finish ACP,Brushed ACP,Wooden ACP,Granite ACP and Fireproof core ACP.
8) Non-standard sizes and special colors are available depending on customers’ offers
1) Building exterior curtain walls
2) Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings
3) Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies
4) Shop door decorations
5) Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
6) Wallboards and ceilings for tunnels
7) Industrial materials, materials for vehicles and boats
- Previous: 3mm ACM Mirror Panels
- Next: Brushed Aluminum Composite Panel Building Materials